Ring Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE:
- Choose the finger on which you intend wearing the ring.
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger.
- Using a pen, make a mark at the point where the two ends meet.
- Lay the piece string or strip of paper on a ruler with mm measurements.
- Find your ring size by choosing the closest measurement to the available ring sizes.
MORE RING SIZING TIPS:
- Measure the inside of another ring which fits using a tape.
- A ring has to fit your finger comfortably: tight enough so it does not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle easily.
- If your knuckle is larger than the base of the finger, you need to measure both the knuckle and base of your finger and then choose a size in between the two.
- The best time to measure your ring size is at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. The weather and time of day affect finger sizes – in fact, fingers are usually smaller in cold weather and in the early morning. Also, heat, food and some illnesses or medications can make your fingers swell.
- Remember, the fingers on your dominant hand are generally bigger than those on the other hand.
- Measure your finger 4 or 5 times for greater accuracy.